Download and Install MovieBox for iOS 9/9.1/9.2.1/9.3.2: MovieBox, the live streaming app which offers us complete access to a huge collection of movies for absolutely free, has been updated for your latest iDevices. It is available for iOS 9 both for non jailbroken devices as well as the latest jailbreak version. Previously who were looking to take advantage of the MovieBox app, had to install it on the older version of Apple OS i.e. iOS 8.3. This is definitely great news for those who have been looking to install this app in their non jailbreak iPhone or iPad . Through vShare, it is available for download without jailbreaking thereby helping those who are not willing to go through the hassles of jail breaking.
Advantages of Installing MovieBox without Jailbreak on iOS 9
It is a fact that going through the installation procedure is not as simple as visiting Appstore and then installing the MovieBox app, because the app shall not make it through the review process of Apple. There are also a few other apps similar to MovieBox that require installation through a computer to avoid Apple’s security checks. It cannot be denied that Apple shall definitely work towards closing the loopholes that are being used by individuals to download paid apps for free. But till it is being worked out by Apple, you can avail it to watch and download your favorite movies for free.
Now that being said, MovieBox offers a convenient and easy to navigate user interface which makes it really easy for users to watch movies. But, you need to follow the steps below to download and install MovieBox.
Also See: Install vShare on iOS 9
Step-by-step Guide to Install MovieBox on iPhones and iPads on iOS 9 without Jailbreak
1) The first thing that you need to do is, go to your phone settings. From there open “General”, then “Date and Time” and change date to an year back; for eg: from “Jan 21, 2016” to “Jan 21, 2015”.
2) After that you need to open the Safari browser on your device and visit http://vshare.com. Then tap on Download (unjailbroken), if your device is not jailbroken and running on iOS 8.3 to iOS 9.
3) You shall see a warning that says “ssl-api.apvv.com would like to install vShare”. Click on install and continue with the procedure.
4) After that, press on the Home button to go to the homescreen and you shall see that vShare starts installing on your iPhone or iPad running iOS 8.3 – iOS 9 without cydia or jailbreak. Let the download and installation process complete.
5) Now, you have to open the vShare app and click on the Search bar in the upper right corner. You have to type “MovieBox iOS 8.3-9” and then click on search. After you see the results, you have to select MovieBox and then install it.
6) MovieBox iOS 9 shall not automatically install itself. After you have downloaded, tap on the app and then select install from the vShare download area. The app then gets installed.
7) Go to the Home screen again; you shall see a complete new icon for MovieBox, open it and now you are all set to enjoy the HD movies for free on your iDevices.
The instructions are pretty easy to follow and execute; however, if you’re stuck at any stage of the installation process, don’t hesitate to post your questions below.