Whatsapp is one of the most used application across all platforms from iOS to Windows devices. The features it offers and simplicity made it number 1 despite many rivals like Telegram, Hike, etc which entered the market as the competitors for WhatsApp. After being acquired by Facebook Whatsapp has introduced many new features like Whatsapp Web, Whatsapp calling and If rumors are to be believed that they are working on video calling too which will eventually become a Skype competitor in no long time.
Previously, When someone need to send a pdf file via Whatsapp he either need to have a jailbroken device or need to follow any workarounds which made many people to question “How to Send PDF Documents on Whatsapp from iPhone“. Whatsapp recently rolled an update which is going to solve the issue once and for all, Yes you heard it right now you can send documents in whatsapp from iPhone on the go without the need of following nay workarounds.
Guide to Send PDF Documents on Whatsapp from iPhone
- Make sure that you have updated Whatsapp from AppStore and you are on the latest version of Whatsapp.
- Unlock your device and navigate to “Whatsapp” on your device.
- Now open any contact with whom you wish to share pdf document.
- Next click on share button which is located at left.
- You can find new option named “Share Document“
- After clicking the option you can select documents from the list of applications if you dont have any pdf’s in them don’t worry you can click more and select the document.
- Next you will get a popup click “confirm” to send the document.
- Now all you need to do is click on “Send” button to send pdf documents on whatsapp from iPhone without any fuss.
If you are trying to send documnets to your friends on older whatsapp version then it wont work. Both the sending and recieving party need to install latest whatsapp version to enjoy this feature. If you are having any queries regaring “How to Send PDF Documents on Whatsapp from iPhone ?” don’t forget to leave a coment below.