iCleaner Pro for iOS 10 without Jailbreak:- iPhone’s and iPad’s are the best devices regarding both looks and performance. The only downside with iPhone’s, iPad’s or iOS ecosystem is that there aren’t any “Cache Cleaners” or “Memory Booster” or “Device cleaning” apps available in App Store. Continue Reading
Did you ever think to remove jailbreak on your iOS device and dropped the idea as you need to update your device? If you still have the thought of removing jailbreak on iPhone or iPad and don’t wish to restore previous to the version then this guide to “Remove Jailbreak Cydia Impactor” Continue Reading
Last updated on May 18th, 2016
Are you looking for a way to install Mojo Installer on iOS 9.3 without Jailbreak? If your answer is yes, then you are in right place. All Apple devices are currently running iOS 9.3 Continue Reading
Yes, we know that you all have been waiting for this MovieBox app for iOS 9 for a long period of time after it started creating problems(MovieBox Not Working). Because of its new updates of iOS 9.1, 9.2 and its above versions, there were some problems with this app. MovieBox is one of the most important movie streaming applications. It supports free online movies, TV Shows and Trailers. This application was sorted out and then deleted out from the App Store of Apple. Although most fans and users of MovieBox app installed this one from jailbreak app using Cydia installer, we understand that jailbreaking takes a long time and users cannot wait for such a long time.
Get access to free movies, TV shows and more with MovieBox
Though we found out a way for installing MovieBox without jailbreak there were certain problems that made MovieBox not working at all. You would face such issues if you would install the current updated version of MovieBox on iOS 9.2 or above versions. In a lot of cases, the apps do not work as intended and it gives hanging issues. But you don’t have to worry any more. We have come up with the right fix for the MovieBox application that is not working. Since iOS 9.2 and previous versions of iOS 9 do not have a jailbreak, it is really difficult to get a complete working iPhone app for the live streaming and many other features.
iOS and Android are the two most important platforms that are used for the present smart phones and other devices. And if you consider compatibility, then MovieBox is completely compatible with MAC OS, Windows, Linux and also the chromebook. In this article we are now going to show how to install MovieBox on iOS 9.2 and fix errors. Check them out.
- Download and Install vShare on iOS 9 without Jailbreak
- Download and Install MovieBox on iOS 9 without Jailbreak
Steps to Fix MovieBox Not Working errors on iOS 9 – iOS 9.2 for iPhone
- The first step is changing certain settings in your iDevice. You have to change the time and date. Go to “Settings, then “General Settings” and then tap on Date and Time for altering them. If you see any errors, then change the date to 1St August 2014 on iOS 9.2.
- The next step is downloading vShare app for installing the iTunes App.
- Now, you have to open the vShare APK application without jail breaking.
- Then press the search button of vShare to look for the MovieBox app for iOS 9.3 or 9.2 or any other version of iOS 9 that you have.
- You shall find a list of results. According to your relevant device and iOS, click on that result and download it.
- After you have completed the download, you can click on Install MovieBox on your iPhone or iPad.
- Then go into home screen where you can find the already installed MovieBox app icon. Open it by double clicking and now you are all set to enjoy free online movies and TV shows.
It’s awesome, isn’t it? We did it without Cydia or jailbreak. No more MovieBox Not Working Error errors for you.
With the borderless internet connectivity, it has become really easy for people to get a huge number of cracked applications on their Apple devices even without a jailbreak. No, you don’t need to be surprised; but all you need to do is just check out the following article and know how it is done. With the iOS 9 jailbreak ruling in the market, we have come along with Appaddict iOS 9 that offers you all the cracked iOS and OS X apps completely for free; and it works on all the iOS devices. For installing Appaddict without jailbreak, you shall only need the Appaddict repository.
Advantages of using Appaddict iOS 9 to get free apps on iPad and iPhone – No Jailbreak required
Appaddict has been rated as the best alternative for Installous in the present market, and you can try out all the apps and Cydia tweaks for absolutely free. The best part is, you can do it without jailbreaking your device. Apart from the excellent variety of applications, you shall also have a really communicative forum that helps you in case of any issues with iOS 9. Also Appaddict gets updates frequently; there is not much complication in the settings making it really easy to use.
A lot of people do not want to go through the hassles of jailbreak and for them this is just the perfect application. Now let us delve deep into the steps for downloading and installing Appaddict on iOS 9 without jailbreak.
Steps to download and install Appaddict iOS 9 on iPhone & iPad Without Jailbreak
- The first thing that you need to do is completing the UDID registration along with different certificates and profiles. And for the UDID registration, you can follow this link https://regmyudid.cc/ through iSignCloud.
- After the registration is complete, the UDID shall be recognized and you shall have to prompt the certificate for Appaddict iOS application.
- Then you shall be redirected to another page which will offer you the link for the updated Appaddict iOS application for your registered device. The link shall be sent to your email address.
- When you receive the link in your email, all you need to do is just click on the link and then click on install. After accepting the terms and conditions, it will be automatically installed on your home screen.
- When the installation is complete, open the Appaddict app and then a certificate shall be seen. It will come as a pop up message and you have to install it for the last time.
- Now you are all set to start the Appaddict application. Browse through the search bar for your desired applications which you want and then download it from Appaddict for free.
These are the steps for downloading Appaddict Application for iOS 9 without jailbreak. Also you can make use of iFunBox if you are looking to download Appaddict application without jailbreak. However apart from these two processes, there are no other ways to install this application without jail breaking.
Drop us a comment below if you need any further help in getting Appaddict iOS 9 installed.
The iOS devices are nothing if proper jailbreak is not utilized. And jailbreak is absolutely incomplete without the Cydia tweaks, which are all the rage right now. Well, we bet all of you definitely agree with us on this. There are huge numbers of Cydia tweaks that are available at present and these tweaks add a lot of functionality to our stock iDevices. Now, it is nothing new that Apple does not allow you in attaining all the functionality without spending a good amount of money. So to break out from that chain, the best answer you have is the jailbreak tweaks for customizing your device. In this article we are going to present you with the top 50 Cydia tweaks that will let you fully customize and play with the new iOS 9.2.1 and above versions.
Also See: Best Cydia Repos for iOS 9
Top 50 Cydia Tweaks for iPhone & iPad running iOS 9 – iOS 9.2.1
- InstaLauncher: This tweak allows you to have instant access to your favorite apps in a simple gesture.
- BrowserTabs: Now you can switch tabs within a second through this new tweak.
- Shortcuts: Add the fun and functionality of 3D touch in your older idevices running on iOS 9.2.1.
- Tether: You can set an alarm or create an event by just triple tapping on the spring board.
- SleepFX: While you lock your device, this tweak lets you add funny animations.
- Pegasus: This tweak helps you in detaching videos so that it becomes easy to move anywhere.
- Bandomizer: Feel free to customize your badges in any form.
- iProtect: You can open any app with your password or touch code.
- HotDog: This tweak lets you customize the lock screen of your device.
- Cylinder: While sliding through the home screen, this tweak lets you add cool animations.
- GrabberApp8: It offers your favorite app placements by replacing the camera grabber.
- Record ‘n’ Torch: You can turn off or turn on the flash light while capturing images or videos.
- iWidgets: This tweak lets you add cool widgets on your home screen.
- Polus: Want to add more apps in quick launch? This is the best tweak.
- Statusbar Color: The color of the status bar can now be customized.
- Roman Passcode: The numeric pass code is replaced by roman numerals.
- SBPowerAlert: Use gesture actions for accessing the power off, reboot and more operations.
- Face Down: You can now lock you device by inverting it downwards. No more action needed.
- TransparentVolume8: The volume button transparency can be adjusted.
- Folder6Plus: Now you can add as many extra folders you want inside a folder.
- Switch Flipper: It inverts the side of app switcher.
- Mutiny: The conversation from any message list can be muted.
- Stealth Cam: Lets you to take pictures without making alerting anyone and even when the device is locked.
- Swipe Home: To close all the running apps and clear RAM, just swipe through home card.
- FullFolder9: The folders can be used in full screen mode.
- Record Pause: You can continue recording the video or pause and record after sometime with a simple touch.
- BreadcrumsAway: Clear out the “back to App” option present on the left corner.
- HideSettingSearch: The search bar from settings menu can be hidden.
- No Carrier: Don’t want carrier text? Remove it easily from your status bar with this tweak.
- TimeUntilAlarm: Show how much time is left until the alarm goes off. Now you won’t have to check out the clock frequently to know how much time is left.
- Universal Mute: Tired of hearing different sounds of your apps? This tweak shall pause every sound of the applications on your device.
- Save Gram: if you want to save photos directly from Instagram, this tweak is just the perfect one for you.
- Icon Renamer: This is one of the newest tweaks offered. No one could rename the icons previously, but with this tweak, you can rename icons accordingly.
- Statusbar Timer: The stopwatch time is displayed with this tweak on the status bar of your device.
- Photo Size: Worried about the disk space when copying photos from other device to iphone storage? Know the size of photos that you are copying with this Cydia tweak.
- Sleek Code: The home screen of your iDevice can be customized and password protected through this sleekcode tweak.
- Alkaline: Want your battery icon to be different than others? Customize it with Alkaline Cydia tweak.
- Blurry badges: if you want to add some blurred effect within the images, then this one is a great app for you.
- Safari Tab Count: This will show you how many tabs are open at once and you can close unwanted tabs which eat up additional memory space.
- Fake Carrier: Bored with the same format of texts? This Fake Carrier tweak shall change the normal text format as you want.
- Battery Icon: If you are worried that you might not know how much battery is left, then this tweak adds live battery icon on your home screen making it easy for you.
- Glow Badge: A normal badge is replaced by a glowing image, making the appearance of the device much classier.
- Status HUD 2: The volume control present on the status bar is displayed through this tweak. Now you can adjust the volume without bringing the status bar down.
- Battery Life: The detailed info about the battery percentage is showed through this tweak on your device.
- SharePro: This tweak adds a unique beautiful floating share option within the device’s home screen that allows you to share any file or images from your iphone.
- Speed Intensifier: The animation speed of the device is more smoothened and enhanced with this tweak.
- DockShift: This tweak customizes the dock with different options.
- Circlecons: Check this tweak out if you want to add the circle icons within the settings menu.
- Almpoum: Saving screenshots was common, but having various features in screenshots is completely new. Almpoum does it for you.
- BytaFont 3: The font of your device can be customized with this tweak.
That’s it guys, these are the best 50 cydia tweaks for iPhone and iPad running iOS 9, iOS 9.1, iOS 9.2.1, iOS 9.3
We bet you have seen and used a lot of emulators for your iPhone and iPad in order to play your favorite games of yesteryears. But you cannot deny that every emulator has its own pros and cons. And in the list of emulators, we introduce one more addition that does not require any jailbreak. This is known as OpenEmu.
In our previous topics we have covered iOSEmus, which is also a web based application which lets you to enjoy your all-time favorite emulators like GBA4iOS and PlayBox. Today again, we have come up with another excellent tool that offers absolutely unique features that are not available in any other applications. The best part is it comes along with a really smooth user interface.
Why OpenEmu iOS 9.3 is the Best Emulator for iPhone and iPad
Before we delve deep into the steps of downloading and installing the OpenEmu, there are certain things that you should know about this app first. You shall be able to save the games like you can do on your PC and also rewind them. It is compatible with Windows 10 and MAC OS X. This is one of the most popular and entertaining console & arcade game emulator for iPads and iPhones.
Good news is that OpenEmu has been updated to version 2.0.1 which has brought a few more features on the table. Though the developers have addressed certain issues regarding performance, yet, with the update at hand, you would be surprised with the speed you are able play games with.
If you are having Apple TV 4 that has been launched recently, then you should definitely download OpenEmu for Apple TV 4 and check out certain games for Nintendo DS, Playstation and Sega on your Apple TV 4. You can use the Bluetooth controllers and other diversion gears that are a perfect match for playing games on Apple TV along with an excellent client interface.
Also you now get to play games that you were not able to play with other emulators like NDS4iOS and GBA4iOS and Emu4iOS. So this is undoubtedly the best option in comparison to other emulators. Now, let us check out the different steps for download and installation of OpenEmu. Just before that, you need to make sure that you have iOS 9.2.2, 9.2.2 or 9.3.
Download and Install OpenEmu Without Jailbreak on iPhone, iPad, OS X for iOS 9.3
1. The first step is downloading iNoCydia by visiting http://inocydia.net.
2. So, after you have successfully completed in downloading the app, then install the Cydia alternative without jailbreak.
3. Then, add the Cydia source available below on your Springboard. The source is http://beta.unlimapps.com.
4. The next step is to refresh iNoCydia.
5. After that, within the iNoCydia app, you have to search for the OpenEmu and download the app.
6. One important thing that you need to note is iNoCydia would download the OpenEmu perfectly without jailbreak; and when you search for the games there would be Provenance iOS 9.2 game emulator also.
And you’re done! This is one of the cleanest ways of installing OpenEmu and enjoying old classic arcade games. Should you face any hiccups during the installation process, don’t hesitate to ask your questions in the comment box below.
NDS4iOS, It cannot be denied that the App Store has more games than one could ever complete in their lifetime; and these games have been getting better as time passes. For those who have been avid fans of downloading and enjoying these video games, there are options for installing emulators like N64, Play station and Nintendo DS.
If your iPhone or any other iDevice has been running iOS 9 and above, then we bet that the thought of being able to play your NDS games on it will make you feel really nostalgic. Now, you may have thought that the NDS4iOS download is not available in the present market anymore without jailbreak; but we have found a great solution that offers NDS4iOS without jailbreak and fully compatible for your stock iDevices.
Advantages for NDS4iOS Download No Jailbreak
This is really great news for the avid fans of console games. The only factor that you will need to run these games is – your iDevice should be pre-installed with iOS 9 through iOS 9.2 or at least iOS 9.1. The NDS4iOS works absolutely fine on both the jailbroken and non-jailbroken devices. Check out the following steps below to download and install NDS4iOS without jailbreak.
How to Download and Install NDS4iOS on iPhone, iPad Without Jailbreak
1. The first step is to launch Safari browser and type on the address bar the following link, iosem.us/app/install/nds.html
2. On the top right corner of the web page you shall see an Install button. Select that option for confirming the installation procedure as the confirmation message prompts. Now you shall see the NDS4iOS emulator shall start downloading on your device.
3. Now, you have to go back to the homescreen and wait until the app has completed downloading.
4. After that you have to launch the settings. Go to the “general” and click on “profiles”. This is the place to manage your device on iOS 9.2.
5. Search the profile that has been added to your device newly. It will be the one that starts with “Guangdong”. Select that and tap on Trust option that comes on the following screen. And then click on trust again to confirm the procedure.
6. The process of downloading NDS4iOS emulator is complete and now you can proceed with installing the ROMs. You need to know that the ROMs are not related directly because they are required to be loaded from the internet.
7. To do this you need to plug in your iOS device in the computer and open iTunes.
8. The next step is to make the selection of your device from navigation bar. You shall be able to see that at the top of page and then go to the “Apps” section.
9. Scroll down to the “file sharing” section and then select NDS4iOS.
10. Select the .nds file of the game and then drag and drop each .nds file of each game for loading into the emulator. You have to drop the files under “nds4ios documents”.
11. After that, return to the app, select the menu icon which is at the top left corner. You will find the ROM list of all the games that you copied within the app.
And Voila! You can now enjoy all the good ol’ Nintendo DS game titles that you used to play in your younger years. It’s a fun way to revisit those times again with your iPhone or iPad.