There are many features iOS devices lack when compared to its competitor Android, and one such feature is screen recording, Most of the Android devices support screen recording natively but iOS devices didn’t. Many are missing the feature, but there are some applications which will let you stream your games from your iPhone or iPad, but if you want a full fledged iOS screen recorder in App Store, then you won’t find it.
Jailbreak users used to have fun recording their screens, but now the jailbreak for iOS 10 is not out yet still you can record your iOS device screens without jailbreaking. Yes, you heard it right now you can record your iOS device screen without jailbreak. We present you “Air Shou Screen Recorder for iOS” and you can install Air Shou screen recorder on iPhone or iPad without the need of jailbreaking it.
I am one of those guys who searched the web to find a working solution or application to record my screen but most of the times it went to vain and at last, I found Air Shou Screen Recorder for iOS which solved my screen recording issues once and for all. So let’s check our guide to Install Air Shou Screen Recorder on iPhone iPad without Cydia.
Also Read: – How to add Cydia Sources in iOS 10
How to Install Air Shou Screen Recorder on iOS without Jailbreak/Cydia
We have tested the method to install Air Shou Screen recorder, and it is working flawlessly. If you are having any doubts regarding the guide, then you can comment your queries down so that we can help you out. So lets install Air Shou Screen recorder and record your screens. We advice you to follow all the steps carefully without skipping any which will cause issues with the application.
- Unlock your iPhone or iPad and navigate to “Safari” browser on your device. If you are reading this in Safari browser itself, then you can simply skip to next step.
- Navigate to http://iemulators.com/airshou or click here. (The link is compatible with iOS devices Only)
- If you are using an iPad, then you can see the App icon on the web page and If you are using an iPhone, then you need to scroll down a bit.
- Next, click on the application which will open a popup and you need to tap on Install.
- After tapping on “Install” you will get another popup in which you need to tap “Install AirShou“.
- Now you will get a popup tap on “Install“.
- It will take few seconds to minutes for the installation depending on your internet connection.
- After installation, you can enjoy recording your iOS screen without jailbreaking your device.
Fix Air Shou Screen Recorder isn’t working on iOS 9/9.3/10/11
If you are new to installing jailbreak applications on non-jailbroken devices, then you might find that Air Shou Screen Recorder then you won’t be able to use the application after installation. Before iOS 10 all the applications downloaded from third-party sources used to work without any issues but after the release of iOS 9, Apple changed a few things to restrict those applications by introducing trusted profiles. So let’s see how to fix Air Shou Recorder isn’t working on iOS 10 & 9.3.
- Make sure that you have installed the “Air Shou Screen Recorder” using the above method.
- Now navigate to Settings >> General.
- In General, scroll down a bit where you will find “Device Management,” tap on it.
- You will get something named “Beijing ….” click on it and tap on trust.
- That’s it now Air Shou Screen Recorder will work without any issues.
Now you can record screen on any iOS device with the help of Air Shou Screen Recorder for iOS. Hope this guide on How to Install Air Shou Screen Recorder on iPhone iPad without jailbreak helped you. If you have any queries, do comment below so that we can help you to solve them.