Yes, we know that you all have been waiting for this MovieBox app for iOS 9 for a long period of time after it started creating problems(MovieBox Not Working). Because of its new updates of iOS 9.1, 9.2 and its above versions, there were some problems with this app. MovieBox is one of the most important movie streaming applications. It supports free online movies, TV Shows and Trailers. This application was sorted out and then deleted out from the App Store of Apple. Although most fans and users of MovieBox app installed this one from jailbreak app using Cydia installer, we understand that jailbreaking takes a long time and users cannot wait for such a long time.
Get access to free movies, TV shows and more with MovieBox
Though we found out a way for installing MovieBox without jailbreak there were certain problems that made MovieBox not working at all. You would face such issues if you would install the current updated version of MovieBox on iOS 9.2 or above versions. In a lot of cases, the apps do not work as intended and it gives hanging issues. But you don’t have to worry any more. We have come up with the right fix for the MovieBox application that is not working. Since iOS 9.2 and previous versions of iOS 9 do not have a jailbreak, it is really difficult to get a complete working iPhone app for the live streaming and many other features.
iOS and Android are the two most important platforms that are used for the present smart phones and other devices. And if you consider compatibility, then MovieBox is completely compatible with MAC OS, Windows, Linux and also the chromebook. In this article we are now going to show how to install MovieBox on iOS 9.2 and fix errors. Check them out.
- Download and Install vShare on iOS 9 without Jailbreak
- Download and Install MovieBox on iOS 9 without Jailbreak
Steps to Fix MovieBox Not Working errors on iOS 9 – iOS 9.2 for iPhone
- The first step is changing certain settings in your iDevice. You have to change the time and date. Go to “Settings, then “General Settings” and then tap on Date and Time for altering them. If you see any errors, then change the date to 1St August 2014 on iOS 9.2.
- The next step is downloading vShare app for installing the iTunes App.
- Now, you have to open the vShare APK application without jail breaking.
- Then press the search button of vShare to look for the MovieBox app for iOS 9.3 or 9.2 or any other version of iOS 9 that you have.
- You shall find a list of results. According to your relevant device and iOS, click on that result and download it.
- After you have completed the download, you can click on Install MovieBox on your iPhone or iPad.
- Then go into home screen where you can find the already installed MovieBox app icon. Open it by double clicking and now you are all set to enjoy free online movies and TV shows.
It’s awesome, isn’t it? We did it without Cydia or jailbreak. No more MovieBox Not Working Error errors for you.