NDS4iOS, It cannot be denied that the App Store has more games than one could ever complete in their lifetime; and these games have been getting better as time passes. For those who have been avid fans of downloading and enjoying these video games, there are options for installing emulators like N64, Play station and Nintendo DS.
If your iPhone or any other iDevice has been running iOS 9 and above, then we bet that the thought of being able to play your NDS games on it will make you feel really nostalgic. Now, you may have thought that the NDS4iOS download is not available in the present market anymore without jailbreak; but we have found a great solution that offers NDS4iOS without jailbreak and fully compatible for your stock iDevices.
Advantages for NDS4iOS Download No Jailbreak
This is really great news for the avid fans of console games. The only factor that you will need to run these games is – your iDevice should be pre-installed with iOS 9 through iOS 9.2 or at least iOS 9.1. The NDS4iOS works absolutely fine on both the jailbroken and non-jailbroken devices. Check out the following steps below to download and install NDS4iOS without jailbreak.
How to Download and Install NDS4iOS on iPhone, iPad Without Jailbreak
1. The first step is to launch Safari browser and type on the address bar the following link, iosem.us/app/install/nds.html
2. On the top right corner of the web page you shall see an Install button. Select that option for confirming the installation procedure as the confirmation message prompts. Now you shall see the NDS4iOS emulator shall start downloading on your device.
3. Now, you have to go back to the homescreen and wait until the app has completed downloading.
4. After that you have to launch the settings. Go to the “general” and click on “profiles”. This is the place to manage your device on iOS 9.2.
5. Search the profile that has been added to your device newly. It will be the one that starts with “Guangdong”. Select that and tap on Trust option that comes on the following screen. And then click on trust again to confirm the procedure.
6. The process of downloading NDS4iOS emulator is complete and now you can proceed with installing the ROMs. You need to know that the ROMs are not related directly because they are required to be loaded from the internet.
7. To do this you need to plug in your iOS device in the computer and open iTunes.
8. The next step is to make the selection of your device from navigation bar. You shall be able to see that at the top of page and then go to the “Apps” section.
9. Scroll down to the “file sharing” section and then select NDS4iOS.
10. Select the .nds file of the game and then drag and drop each .nds file of each game for loading into the emulator. You have to drop the files under “nds4ios documents”.
11. After that, return to the app, select the menu icon which is at the top left corner. You will find the ROM list of all the games that you copied within the app.
And Voila! You can now enjoy all the good ol’ Nintendo DS game titles that you used to play in your younger years. It’s a fun way to revisit those times again with your iPhone or iPad.