iOS 9 was actually unveiled in this year with a lot of enthusiasm and that surely captured the interests of a lot of iOS fans. The seeding of iOS 9.2 beta has been already started by Apple to the developers for the development and testing purposes.
Without UDID Registration, can you download iOS 9.2 beta?
The answer is yes. By now, the iOS 9.2 beta has already been installed in a lot of devices and in this article we are going to present you the details about downloading iOS 9.2 beta without UDID registration. There are a number of fixes and iOS 9.2 beta does have better animation responses in comparison to the original iOS 9.
- Enhanced security and functionality
The new version of the iOS is mainly focused on enhancing the security and also increasing the functionality of the overall system. Now, while you update to the latest version of the iOS from a jailbroken device, you shall not be able to have the features of jailbreak anymore. If you are looking to try out the iOS 9.2 beta without having the UDID registration, you can check out the following features.
Steps to download and install iOS 9.2 beta without UDID Registration
Before you try, it needs to be noted that if you wish to downgrade back to the iOS 9.1, none of the data will be retained for the iTunes downgrade. The backup made in iOS 9.2 beta shall not work on iOS 9.1. Thus, you need to make sure that you make your necessary backup on iCloud before proceeding.
- Firstly, you need to make sure that the iOS device that you are willing to upgrade is actually working on iOS 8 or iOS 9
- The next step is to ensure that your computer has the latest version of the iTunes installed on it. If not, then it is better to first update the iTunes.
- After that, you have to launch iTunes and look for the device option. Press and hold the shift key if you are on windows; and if you are using Mac, then press the Option key. Then click on the “Restore your iPhone/iPad” button.
- Immediately you shall receive a message asking you to select the IPSW file. Select the corresponding iOS 9 Beta firmware. Please note that first you need to have already downloaded the right beta firmware by doing a simple search online.
- If you are using a Windows PC, then you have to either extract the files or you need to change it to the .ipsw extension.
- Once you select the firmware and the upgrade has been completed, the on-device finalization needs to be competed for finishing the process.
After installing iOS 9.2 beta without UDID Registration
It needs to be noted that after the device has been upgraded, the device might face activation issues when it is connected to the iTunes. For avoiding these, it is always better to make use of iCloud services. If you follow the above steps carefully, your device should now be upgraded to iOS 9.2 beta effectively.