AppSync iOS 9 – AppSync is an extremely popular app that enables users for installing cracked or unsigned apps within their jailbroken iOS devices. Actually this tweak allows you to install paid apps for free; and in this way and you can make sure whether you are willing to buy a particular app or not after testing it out. Even though it might lead to piracy, it has been claimed by the developers of AppSync that this tweak is really helpful for the developers of iOS in testing applications and debug them without spending a huge amount of money on every single paid app that they are looking to test.
Reason to Download and Install AppSync on iOS 9
In simple terms, AppSync shall help you in installing unsigned tweaks, apps, games, themes and much more in your jailbroken devices. Now, if you are looking for IPA files with iFile, then you have to get AppSync. This tweak also helps you in downloading and installs those apps which cannot be availed in the Appstore anymore. This is a must have app because it helps you run most of the apps after you jailbreak your device. Without the support of this cydia plug-in a huge number of apps shall not be installed on your iDevice. During iOS 6 & 7, it was tough to get working a AppSync for your cydia enabled device; but now majority of jailbreak Appstore has AppSync as their repo sources.
For installing AppSync, you have to jailbreak your iDevice; and if you have already jailbroken your device then use Pangu iOS 9 jailbreak tool for doing so. In case you encounter any errors then you can troubleshoot your device. Also, a majority of developers are updating cydia tweaks for iOS 9, so it is absolutely a great idea for jailbreaking iOS 9 now and then install AppSync for a smooth jailbreak performance.
Check it: Best Cydia Repos for iOS 9
Steps for downloading and Installing AppSync on iPhones and iPads running iOS 9(iOS 9.0.2, iOS 9.1, iOS 9.2):
1) The first step is to jailbreak your iOS device through the Pangu 9 Jailbreak Tool; and once the jailbreak is done, now you have to launch Cydia.
2) The next step is once inside Cydia, you have to browse to “Manage” and click on it. Then you shall see “Sources”.
3) Click on sources, and then tap on “Edit”.
4) After that, you need to put the repository http://cydia.angelxwind.net/. The reason is this repo is not present within Cydia repos by default, and so you have to put it there manually.
5) After inputting the repo, click on “Add” and when you add the URL, a warning sign shall pop up. Click on “Add Anyway” button.
6) Now that the repository has been added, you have to search for AppSync Unified 5.5 packages. You can also look for further versions if available by that time when you install Appsync.
7) Click on the AppSync app and download it. That’s it, you are done and wait for a few minutes till AppSync gets downloaded and installed in your iOS device.
8) Go to homescreen and open the app. You shall get huge number of tweaks and paid apps for free.
Go ahead; now you can try out all the latest apps for free before you decide to buy them officially. Isn’t this a handy tweak really?